Important Booking Info
Read our booking and cancellation policies below
Booking, Cancellation & Guest Policies
- Room rates do not include 11.7% local and state tax and do not include 2.75% Water Protection tax. Those will be seen on the “total” reservation cost.
- Rates are subject to change, and do frequently, due to our “Dynamic Rate” software that adjusts based on occupancy and availability.
- IF RATES DECREASE PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL AND THIS OCCURS INSIDE THE CANCELLATION WINDOW FOR YOUR RESERVATION, REFUNDS AND ADJUSTMENTS WILL NOT BE GRANTED.
- We are not responsible for misinformation either located on or verbalized from 3rd party booking sites. Information on our website is the most accurate.
- Your selected room number at the time of reservation is subject to change upon arrival. However, the room type will not change.
- Rates are for a maximum of 4 guests in our standard rooms, 6 guests in our connecting room, and 3 guests in our 1st and 2nd floor king rooms. Additional guests found occupying rooms without permission will result in the cancellation of the reservation, removal from the property, and forfeiture of the entire reservation cost.
- Roll-away beds are available, for our King bed rooms only, at a charge of $30/night.
- If renting one of our beach chairs, failure to return, or return of a damaged chair, will result in a $250 fee charged to the card on file.
- Unfortunately, pets are not allowed on the property or in the rooms. If pets are found to be in the room of a guest, that guest will be asked to leave the property, a $250 cleaning fee will be assessed, and the forfeiture of the entire reservation cost will be implemented.
- ALL RESERVATIONS ARE CHARGED AN IMMEDIATE NON-REFUNDABLE, 10% DEPOSIT AT THE TIME OF BOOKING WITH THE REMAINING 90% AUTOMATICALLY CHARGED AT 30 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL.
- Reservations are partially refundable with at least a 31 day cancellation notice prior to arrival when booked directly with us.
- ***Reservations are completely non-refundable if cancelled less than 31 days to arrival.***
- Guests will be automatically charged the remaining cost of the reservation beginning at 30 days prior to arrival. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation if your credit card is denied or declined.
- Worry-Free Booking Available- Reduce worry and receive a 100% reimbursement* if one of the following last minute illnesses or health conditions causes you to cancel your booking: Illness including COVID-19 Infection, Pre-existing Medical Condition, Accident or Injury, Immediate Relative Sickness or Death. *Doctor’s note or death certificate required see terms and conditions for details. An extra 10% will be added to your bill and the entire amount of the reservation is charged at booking.
- Our cancellation policy only applies when a reservation is booked directly with us. Booking from a 3rd party site may have a different cancellation policy.
- If booking directly with us via our website or over the phone and you need to cancel, you must receive a cancellation email from us confirming the cancellation to avoid charges to your credit card.
- EARLY DEPARTURES and NO-SHOWS will forfeit payment of FULL stay.
- Check-in time is after 4:00 PM.
- Check-out time is before 11 am.
- While we will try to accommodate both early check-in and late check-out requests, we are unable to guarantee these requests and they are subject to availability and may require a nominal fee. Please keep in mind that we are a small property so accommodating your request will most likely not be possible during our peak season.
- If you require an early check in to accommodate a certain function time, we recommend booking an additional night, the night before the function, in order to guarantee yourself an early check in for the function date.
- Parking is allowed for only 1 car per room reservation (2 Bedroom Connector is considered 1 room). Unauthorized vehicles are subject to being towed at vehicle operators expense. Parking permits must be visibly displayed at all times.
- As of October 30, 2022, additional vehicle parking will be charged at $25/day IF space is available. Extra parking cannot be guaranteed and you must call at least 48 hours prior to arrival to check availability.
- MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover credit cards are accepted. Gift cards with the VISA, MasterCard, Amex or Discover logos are NOT accepted.
- Smoking in designated smoking area only. Smoking in rooms will result in a $500.00 cleaning fee added to your bill.
- Guests are responsible for any damages that occur in both rooms and the property.
- We do not have a “satisfaction guarantee”. Therefore, all bookings, once inside our cancellation window, are completely non-refundable.
- If you do not agree with one or more of the above polices, please do not book a reservation as booking with us constitutes agreement and acceptance to all of the above policies.