Parking & Check-In
Important parking Info
Find out how to check-in and where to park during your stay
- 11 spots in our main parking lot
- 2 gravel spots adjacent to room #1
- 3 spots in front of our office on Shad Hole Rd
- 4 gravel spots behind the property (around the corner from room #12) typically for those staying in our Partial Oceanview rooms. Tandem parking is not allowed.
- By 4pm on the day of check-in, guests will receive a text message, to the cell phone on file, once their room is available. Once that message is received, each guest is “checked in” and they may proceed directly to their room. A stop at the office is not necessary. Please ensure that we have the correct cell phone on file as checking in may not be possible without a valid number.
- During your stay, you will receive a daily text message inquiring if you would like anything such as towels, toiletries, coffee, etc. Those items will then be delivered to your door. Feel free to utilize that number for any requests or questions during your stay. Daily housekeeping is now on a request basis only. If you wish to have housekeeping, please text your request by noon on the day prior to your desired cleaning day.
- On the day of check out, simply text us that you’ve checked out no later than 11am to avoid any penalties.
- While we will try to accommodate both early check-in and late check-out requests, we are unable to guarantee these requests and they are subject to availability and may require a nominal fee.
Each room is allowed 1 complimentary vehicle during your stay (The 2 bedroom connector is considered 1 room). If available, additional vehicles may be allowed, with prior authorization, for a fee of $25/night.
Upon check-in to your room, a parking pass will be present for display on your dashboard during your stay.
There are 4, unassigned, areas for parking at Kingfisher Oceanside:
Failure to display the parking pass, or parking in an area other than described above, could result in the vehicle being towed at the owner’s expense.